Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 3: Good to the Last Drop!




Today, a greens juice saved my life :-)




Upon rising: lemon water, probiotic and 2 shots frozen wheatgrass.


For breakfast, I enjoyed a vanilla peach smoothie (peach, coconut water, Sunwarrior vanilla, and coconut oil.)


snack: apple.


At lunch, I devoured a bowl of kelp noodles, layered with homemade hemp pesto.


snack: coconut water and wheatgrass


My glorious supper (above): kale, romaine, cucumber, bok choy, celery, ginger and lime.


I could have definitely added some garlic and/or chilies, but I am out :-(




Now the challenge will be to stay out of the kitchen until bed!


Big day tomorrow: I am leading Yoga in the Park, followed by Summer Solstice Mala --108 sun salutations for charity!


This may require one whole lot of juice ;-)




peace.

No comments: